Saturday, December 31, 2011

A New Dawn, A New Year

I had a PTSD episode last night at dinner. It was the first time I've been able to recognize and identify an episode for what it is and work through it. Progress! I was even able to pinpoint the moment it triggered. I'll post more on that when I get home in a few days. 

Hubby got me a beautiful anniversary gift. More on that (and a picture!) when I get home, as well. :)

It's New Year's Eve, my anniversary, and the day before hubby's birthday.  In 2012, I resolve to get my priorities straight, which it took me most of this year to even recognize. I will be a wife and mother first, a student second, and everything else after that. Most importantly, I'm going to focus on my schoolwork without letting anything interfere with being the best wife and mother I can be. Family comes first, now until forever. They are far too valuable to take for granted ever again. 

Happy New Year to all of you fabulous folks out there! What are your resolutions? Favorite or defining moments of 2011? How will you celebrate the passing of one year and the dawn of another? I want to know! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment